Friday, September 11, 2009

Finally some good news

Finally some good news to share. Nothing that I am extremely proud of but when you have 2 children to feed and take care of you have to do what is in their best interest and for my best interest also. I got approved for food stamps FINALLY and it has helped out tremendously. I went and applied for medicaid for me and my boys today and please pray that we are approved ASAP. I was able to go to Cooper Green and get a blue card today and so for once in a very LONG time I feel at ease. I mean seriously that is A HUGE BURDEN OFF OF ME. I mean do I want to be on welfare forever....NO but I will do what I have to do to support my boys. I give all the credit to the good Lord above for being with me during the whole ordeal. Like I said in my last post....HE WILL NEVER LEAVE US NOR FORSAKE US and He is ALWAYS true to his word. He loves his children and will make sure that WE are taking care of at all times all we have to do is believe.

Thank you for all of your prayers recently. I couldn't have made it this far without them!!!!!

God Bless,
Rachael

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pookie, Congrats!!! You keep your head up and keep pushing. When we first started out, we had negative nothing. It's hard to get by some days....getting married one year, having a baby the next year, and having another baby the next year....whew! We made it and are stronger than ever, and more thankful and blessed for what we have accomplished. Your time will come. You are a strong and faithful "Pookie", and you will do well and make it through whatever is thrown your way!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete