Sunday, July 19, 2009

Back From the Beach

Well we are home from our trip to Destin. It was so much fun and I am sure that one day when I finish school and get established that I want to move to the beach with my boys. We all absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED Destin!!!!! It is so beautiful down there. With the exception of a few rude people (ha ha MOM) it is a great place.

My mom had a 'little' run in with a rude woman at McAlister's while we were there. I will spare the details (for my mom's sake) but by the grace of God me and my sister were at the hotel when the incident occurred or else I would probably be sitting in jail in Florida and I will just leave it at that. Ya know you just don't cross my family or especially my kids and life is good.

I will hopefully have some pictures up very soon so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment